I offer online Counselling and Spiritual Counselling & Direction via two different platforms: VSee and Skype.
Occasionally there may be situations when broadband is disrupted and the connection is broken. If this ever happens please call my landline to continue the session. Please do not call my mobile number as mobile coverage can be difficult sometimes due to the area I live in. While we continue the session on the phone we can resume the video call when we are reconnected.
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE ONLINE WORKING
I provide a number of tips to help you have the best online experience:
- Close all other applications like email, notifications, web browsers and social media when we are online. This maximises bandwidth so audio and visual quality is maintained.
- I can manage privacy my end and make sure no one can overhear or interrupt us. However, you are responsible for maintaining privacy your end. Please make sure you will not be disturbed or overheard and that you feel comfortable to explore issues without compromising your own peace of mind at home. Some clients choose to find another location to have their online call and this can give them a sense of space and privacy to make the most of their sessions. If you are disturbed or interrupted by someone have something prepared that you can say or do in order to resume our meeting and privacy.
- Try to ensure that I can see your face and shoulders and that the picture is clear and still. Moving the device can be distracting and connections might be disrupted.
- Please keep your mobile phone, message and email notifications switched off as this can be tempting to read and answer.
- If audio is difficult to hear please use headphones. This can enhance the session and help avoid distractions and disturbances.
- If for some reason the connection is broken we try to resume the connection as quickly as possible. If it is not possible to reconnect it is important to call my landline. During this time I will try to resume the online call when the technology permits.
If you would like to link up with Skype my Skype ID is martin.handy108.
Please click here if you need to install or reinstall the software: https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/
If you would like to link up using VSee follow these links.
Click here to download the application:
When the software is installed on your device you can open the installation, and then search for my name on the directory using my email address: